Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Iron Man Audi Promo Spots

In Iron Man, Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) is driving an Audi car. The car brand is promoting its image through the Iron Man movie.

Audi is even using a comparison between the car and Iron Man's armor to promote its cars in two promo spots in which one may may see some footage from the upcoming superhero movie:


Audi cars are as fast as Iron Man! (Please drive slowly though...)


And Audi cars, like Iron Man, are the products of intensive research in design and engineering!

I must admit that those two spots are really well done! Especially the second one which my favorite. If I had a driving licence I would buy one such car right away! After all it's Iron Man's car! (for now I'll make do with the subway...)
;-p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how much are they ? x

Anonymous said...

My dad's got one... sweet assed car. They're well over $100,000